The AccuWeather Advantage
With more than 50 years of proven experience, no one knows weather like AccuWeather. No other weather company offers the most accurate forecast you trust with the programming you want in weather, all from AccuWeather.
AccuWeather’s new network complements our existing broad multi-media reach across newspapers, radio stations, local television stations, digital signage, online, mobile, apps, and more.
AccuWeather will most effectively “follow the story”, placing weather content in context, reporting on the top news stories and applying it to people’s lives, like their safety, lifestyle, travel, business, finance, health, sporting events, family activities, and more.
We are proud to partner with Verizon, America’s most preferred TV service provider and rated #1 in picture quality by the 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Here’s more about the AccuWeather Advantage:
- “All Weather, All the Time™ information-based weather – without unnecessary reality-TV programming fluff.
- Up-to-the-minute national, regional, and local weather updates with the most accurate forecasts, proven Superior Accuracy from AccuWeather.
- 24/7 weather broadcast availability in High Definition -- when, where, and how viewers want it.
- AccuWeather Network will most effectively “follow the story”, covering the main weather stories and their impact on people’s lives.
- AccuWeather will place weather updates in context, reporting on the top news stories and how it impacts people’s lives, including their safety, lifestyle, travel, business, finance, health, sporting events, family activities, and more.
- AccuWeather’s new linear High Definition channel uses the latest presentation technology and compliments AccuWeather’s expansive global multi-platform reach across web and mobile users at AccuWeather.com, in our award-winning AccuWeather apps, over 1,700 newspapers, radio stations, local affiliate television stations, digital signage networks, emerging platforms including connected cars and homes, and more.
- Post launch, AccuWeather will continue to enhance its programming features and benefits for FiOS TV customers, constantly evolving and improving products to serve customers, including a hyper-local, personalized weather experience with AccuWeather MinuteCast® Minute-by-Minute forecasts and interactive options in a cutting-edge, high quality and engaging presentation, providing highly localized, customized, and tailored programming. The best in weather will keep getting better, serving customers with the all-weather content they want.
- AccuWeather is proud to partner with Verizon, America’s most preferred TV service provider rated #1 in picture quality by the 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index, to bring a superior new broadcast channel to FiOS customers, providing the smarter choice in weather programming.